Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday! I am so happy to have you here! One of the fun things about this party is that blogger and readers come from all over the world to share and mingle. I think it would be fun to find out where we all live.
Leave a comment below and tellus where in the world you are. I’ll start:
I’m Maria and I live in a small agricultural town in Northern California called Yuba City. (pronounced U-ba City.) We are surrounded by rice fields and orchards (stone fruit such as peaches and nut trees like walnuts.
Don’t forget to leave your hometown info in the comments section!
While you are here grab a cookie (click the image to get the code):
Each hostess will be showcasing her favorite post(s), so remember to pop over to see if you were featured! That’s 4 chances to be featured each week! We will share all features on social media!
This week my featured post is timely as well as informative. My grandchildren start school on Monday, August 10th so these great tips are really appreciated. The post 20 Back to School Tips For Parents is from Jennifer at The Jenny Evolution. The Jenny Evolution is about evolving as a parent and as a person.
Jennifer, get a special cookie for being featured (click the image to get the code):
On to the party!!!
Just a few Rules
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Sadie Seasongoods , Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop, Sew Travel Inspired
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.