Easter is about three weeks away! I love Easter! It is a special season of promise and joy. It is a celebration of the Resurrection of our Lord. I also love the additional customs of Easter. Easter Bunny, Easter Baskets, And Easter Egg Hunts. I especially love the Easter Egg Hunts with the grandchildren.
For years The White House Easter Egg Roll has been on my list of things to do. Each year I’ve put in for the lottery to get my tickets and each time I have been disappointed. But all these years of trying has made me sort of an expert on The Egg Roll. I used that knowledge to write my latest guest post at Family Vacations US. Come check it out. How to Get Your Ticket to the White House Easter Egg Roll.
35,000 lucky people have tickets to the 2016 White House Easter Egg Roll. You and I might not be one of them but we can still get one of the special commemorative White House Easter Eggs.
Each year the eggs available from the National Parks Foundation. A new set of eggs is designed each year. This years set comes in four colors — banquet blue, sunset soiree, party pink, and gala green. Each eggs features a stamped signature of the President and the First Lady. The eggs can also be purchased individually. They are available at the NPF website.
This is a simple sewing project and Charlene has included the pattern.
Congratulations on being featured, Charlene! Come and get your special cookie (click the image to get the code):
~Time to Meet Your Hosts~
While you are here grab a cookie (click on the image to get the code):
Time to Party!
~Just a Few Rules~
**Please DO NOT link and run. Please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses – Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop, My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies, and Sew Travel Inspired
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home pag
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
Thank you for partying with us!
We hope you have a fabulous week!